Levertine

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gallery icons  (Read 2352 times)

BuddahBoy

• You can't prove a thing!

Gallery icons
« on: June 20, 2015, 02:57:27 PM »
Greetings - looking at this demo gallery: http://levertine.com/index.php?media/unseen/test-album.10/  I notice that there are three different types of media available to see - audio, video and picture.  I am not able to differentiate which format the item is in. 

Under each thumbnail there is and icon for "views" and one for "comments" but no indication what sort of media format - is it possible to display some sort of identification as to what format the audio linked to the thumbnail is in? 

Hope that this question is clear - I also attach a screenshot. 

Another question is, how much is the annual renewal fee? 

Gonna get this regardless, it looks great and will certainly meet all my needs - building a community for bands, venues, labels, etc. so the audio and video features are important to me and you got it nailed! 

All the best
Ron

ARG

Re: Gallery icons
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 03:20:28 PM »
I am not sure about your first question but regarding the second, I would not advise making the purchase just yet. Access to download is manual and has to be activated by Arantor...who has not logged on in over two months. In other words, if you make the purchase, you may be waiting a long time for access to the download.
Imo, it's looking more and more like this project may have been abandoned.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:23:03 PM by ARG »

ARG

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 03:40:04 PM »
To answer your first question, from what I can see there is no current "Admin" settings to display the file type. I am not sure how difficult it would be to add that option but I will look into it when I have some spare time.

BuddahBoy

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 03:56:45 PM »
In light of the info you provided about the download and possibility of not continuing I am looking into SMF Gallery Pro - is there a better gallery that supports audio, video and pics in your opinion or is Gallery Pro my best choice?

Thank you once again ARG
Ron

ARG

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2015, 04:01:38 PM »
Nothing beats Lervertine and it's a shame that it has stalled. Hopefully Arantor will soon find time to continue with it. Imo, the next best thing would be SMF Gallery Pro.

BuddahBoy

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2015, 04:07:51 PM »
Thanks ARG

Arantor

• Levertine Developer

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »
I suppose "picture" vs "audio" vs "video" would be doable?

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
BlueLight design by Bloc