Levertine

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Paid With Paypal Error  (Read 1409 times)

Steve

• Alcohol is the liquid version of Photoshop.

Paid With Paypal Error
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:09:42 PM »
After I paid for this I got this message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/pspicer/LevertineStore.php on line 573
Almost Done!

Thank you for your purchase - we're just waiting for your payment to go through. As soon as we receive confirmation of your payment, you'll have access to your shiny new toys!

If this doesn't happen in a short period of time, please do not hesitate to contact Arantor to get it sorted out.

And I've not been given any way to download this. :(

Arantor

• Levertine Developer

Re: Paid With Paypal Error
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 04:15:20 PM »
Ugh, I did wonder about that. Though what happens is that it's basically telling you that my site has received notification from PayPal that you want to buy but it takes a few moments for PayPal to send a message here to make that happen.

I've fixed up your account - you can now see the downloads album and in the meantime I'll fix the store code. Thanks for your purchase :)

Steve

• Alcohol is the liquid version of Photoshop.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 04:46:52 PM »
Yea, I just wanted you to see the warning it gave me.

Took me a little while to find that album lol ... got it now ... awesome job Pete!

Arantor

• Levertine Developer

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 04:53:54 PM »
Thanks :) I do also need to send PMs on success, I think. Need to code-dive on how sending PMs works - it's been a while - but sending a PM once you get access would be good.

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
BlueLight design by Bloc